RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

Hi everyone!!!


After so long, I dont post anything in here, I'm back with my e-portfolio for the course that I'm currently further for my master degree. It is Research Methodology. Therefore, I will share and attach everything that I do for my research proposoal. This will help me to keep in track and the most importantly I would not loss my work here ☺☺☺




My Lecturer 




Prof Dr Hajah Nor Aziah Alias

Director of Academic Development
​noraz112@salam.uitm.edu.my
​603-55442009


Qualifications

  • PhD in Instructional Technology, International Islamic University Malaysia (2007)​
  • Graduate Certificate in Open and Distance Learning, University of Southern Queensland (1998)
  • Master of Science-Physics, Indiana University, Bloomington, USA (1986)
  • ​Bachelor of Science-Physics, Indiana University, Bloomington, USA (1984)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 1

Research Title

Rough Idea of the Research